From AUD $25.00
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: ONE MILE, NSW
- Product code: PSKSGEN
Open daily from 9 am to 5 pm with last admission at 3.30pm - Newcastle Airport SKYwalk closes at 4pm.
- Enjoy all-day admission to Port Stephens newest attraction!
- Port Stephens Council in partnership with Port Stephens Koalas has created a Koala Sanctuary to ensure first-class care to sick, injured and orphaned koalas. The Koala Sanctuary offers visitors a unique opportunity to see koalas in their natural habitat that will support their long-term rehabilitation and preservation in the Port Stephens region.
- Enjoy daily Koala tours and educational talks (at an extra cost, pre bookings required) from local guides on care, rehabilitation and eventual reintroduction back into their natural habitat. This a new opportunity to directly contribute to the preservation of koalas in Port Stephens.
- Get up close to koala in their natural habitat via the Newcastle Airport SKYwalk and viewing platform, an elevated treetop canopy boardwalk and observation platform.
- Enjoy ‘Kasey’s Tale’ the story of koala as you explore the 250 metre Sanctuary Story Walk filled with large scale sculptures, habitat and local environment information.
- Pass by the Koala Hospital viewing window to maybe witness koalas being cared for by veterinary professionals and passionate volunteers.
- Tickets provide all day general admission from 9am till 5pm with last entry at 3.30pm. Note: (Newcastle Airport SKYwalk closes at 4pm)
- Adults are (14 years+)
- Child are (4 to 13 years). Note: Children under 13 years of age will need to be accompanied and supervised by an Adult.
- Infants are (3 years and under and are FREE)
- Concession price are available to Australian Senior Citizens, Students, Pensioners and Disabled Visitors. Presentation of a recognized Seniors, Pension or Carer Card required upon entry